[mythtv-users] Adding Country to selection when Scanning for Channels

Frank Phillips frankalso at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 21:30:32 UTC 2015

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 3:18 PM, Roger Mårtensson <
roger.martensson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> When I am scanning for channels on of the screens let me select a Country.
> Two countries are selectable. Germany and UK.
> Since I don't live in either of these countries I would like to add my
> country to it. (Sweden)

https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/blob/fixes/0.27/mythtv/libs/libmythtv/channelscan/frequencytablesetting.cpp

It looks like you are in the wrong combobox: Network instead of Country.
I'm not sure what Network refers to. Sweden has been in there since at
least MythTV 0.22.