[mythtv-users] Is this database corruption?

James Miller gajs-f0el at dea.spamcon.org
Wed Apr 29 08:59:52 UTC 2015

On Wed, 29 Apr 2015, Mark Perkins wrote:

> Just to clarify, did you try deleting all capture cards on all hosts or
> just the current host. And did you delete and recreate all the video
> sources?

Thanks for your reply, Mike. This is a combination FE/BE, btw. No other
FE's connect to it--sorry I neglected to mention that. As best I can
recall, I'd say that, at least 3 or 4 times as I was trying to get this
system set up, I deleted and recreated both all capture cards and all
video sources. To further complicate matters, one of the original capture
cards (HDHR4-2US) was removed and replaced by 2 "new" capture cards--both
HVR-1950's.

> I'm assuming it's a new install but a migrated database.

No, I'm not trying to migrate my old database. I decided this time to just
do the whole thing over from scratch on this new installation. So it's a
new database.