[mythtv-users] OT mysql datetime

Hika van den Hoven hikavdh at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 12:48:48 UTC 2015

Hoi All,

 I'm working on some new unrelated mysql database and I'm encountering
 some weird datetime behaviour. I was wondering if any of you could
 enlighten me. The server is running mysql 5.6.22

 I've created a new table with both a timestamp and a datetime field.
 The timestamp field gets filled with local time values. If I use NOW()
 or CURRENT_TIMESTAMP in an INSERT query I get UTC time?

 I don't mind in this database which is used, but of cause I want it to
 be consistent. What am I doing wrong? Both server and the workstation
 is correctly setup on timezone and running on UTC? I don't think I
 explicitly set up mysql timezone. It gets it from the system.

--
Tot Mails,
 Hika                          mailto:hikavdh at gmail.com
Mijn Mailadres is gewijzigd. Zie hierboven!

"Zonder hoop kun je niet leven
Zonder leven is er geen hoop
Het eeuwige dilemma

De lerende Mens