[mythtv-users] Struggling with Lirc

Stefan D raptorjr08 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 16:48:23 UTC 2015

Yes i tried --disable-qtdbus but it didn't work for me or i did it wrong.
After a make distclean in my mythtv directory i did ./configure
--prefix=/usr --disable-qtdbus, was that wrong? At least it did not help
for me. But stepping back a few commits helped. I know it is not a good
solution, but i have high thoughts about the devs. And i'm sure they will
fix that bug soon. =)