[mythtv-users] Need help with supporting iguanaIR in upgrade from ubuntu 10.04 to ubuntu 14.04

Craig Huff huffcslists at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 19:55:13 UTC 2015

I finally put two and two together and figured out that since I want/need
to have the ability to blast out of all four IR transmitters on the
iguanaIR, I _have_ to stick with lirc, not the kernel support.  Given that,
I think I can get the rest of what I need from the vendor website, as I
have in the past.  It is pretty much just what has been said in this thread
-- disable the kernel support and use lirc just as I have in the past on
the old system.  It has not been clear to me that the kernel support didn't
extend to controlling the blaster outputs.

Thanks for all the help!

--
Craig.