[mythtv-users] Need help with supporting iguanaIR in upgrade from ubuntu 10.04 to ubuntu 14.04

Craig Huff huffcslists at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 18:11:55 UTC 2015

Alec-

Are you saying none of the links (the one I cited nor the ones you cited)
are relevant to getting my IguanaWorks iguanaIR configured for MythTV?  If
so, what might you suggest?  I'm particularly interested in A) handling
multiple different hand-held remotes [Microsoft MCE remote, one of the
Hauppauge remotes, the remotes that come with Comcast DTAs and the remotes
that come with the "other" {read: bigger} Comcast box], B) handling tweaks,
if necessary, to the relationships between remote keys and
MythTV/MythVideo/smplayer functions, and C) transmitting commands to the
four (4) DTAs feeding my dual PVR-500 based system.

--
Craig.