[mythtv-users] mythweb streaming issue 0.28

dennis deg at outlook.com
Thu Apr 23 17:20:56 UTC 2015

> video/mp2t
> https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/blob/master/mythtv/libs/libmythupnp/httprequest.cpp#L128
> video/mp2p for UPnP.
>
> However, MythWeb is EOL'd for 0.28, so I doubt they would take a
> patch. If you really wanted to you could make a pull request on it's
> github or file a trac ticket.
> I haven't used 0.28-pre, but I would see what features are built in to
> the webfrontend and the backend webserver. Then let us know :)

Thanks,  I created a trac ticket and attached the patch, so we will see
what happens.

I have played around with the built in backend webserver quite a bit
already.  It's looking really good, but at the moment is lacking in
several ways compared to mythweb.  All the basics seem to work.  It will
be real nice once it is completed!