[mythtv-users] Search Lists->New Titles error?

Nicolas Riendeau knight at teksavvy.com
Tue Apr 21 11:37:52 UTC 2015

On 2015-04-20 11:30 PM, Frank Phillips wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 8:38 PM, Ian Evans <dheianevans at gmail.com
> <mailto:dheianevans at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     When you go to Manage Recordings->Search Lists->New Titles, the
>     description says "Pick a program to record FOR a list of new
>     titles". Shouldn't that be "Pick a program to record FROM a list of
>     new titles"?
>

> Here you go - create a patch ticket on trac.

Hi!

Thank you for the patch but it touches the translation files and *should
not* be applied as is to our repo.

Translation files must always be updated by our translators, fixing the
problem in the source will fix the problem in the translation files (the
strings to be translated are extracted by a tool which should only be
run by our translators).

This also modify one of the themestrings.h files, this is also a file
which is extracted/generated and should not normally be directly altered.

Stuart grabbed the ticket though and will only commit the relevant parts...

Thank you and have a nice day!

Nicolas
MythTV developer and translation maintainer