[mythtv-users] Radio streaming in master 'Could not get playlist'

Frank Phillips frankalso at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 12:33:50 UTC 2015

On Apr 20, 2015 6:54 AM, "John Pilkington" <J.Pilk at tesco.net> wrote:

> I haven't really tried listening to radio streams before, but recent high
winds have left my FM aerial looking as if I shall soon want an alternative.

> My build of a recent master/qt4 plays bbc_radio_three.pls and a randomly
chosen astrahits.m3u fine, but master/qt5 from ubuntu trusty ppa gives
'Decoder Handler Error - Could not get playlist' and 'DecoderHandler::
Timed out trying to download playlist from...

> For the bbc stream I'm using the url quoted here for Radio 3 HD
>
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio3/help/howtolisten
>
> ... and I find I can cut-but-not-paste it.
>
> Where should I start looking?

A more recent version ;)
https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/commit/4e4eaf5a5b9d3b66a8d0132acf953ac9c86a3c22