[mythtv-users] Commercial Detection

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Sat Apr 18 01:18:32 UTC 2015

> On Apr 17, 2015, at 8:59 AM, Gerald Brandt <gbr at majentis.com> wrote:
>
> How good is commercial detection in .27 fixes?
> If it helps, I'm on Shaw Cable in Canada.

It seems to depend on the channel, Global and CTV are pretty reliable while CHCH (if you're in Southern Ontario) is a total crap shoot. I've never seen myth find that last little wrap up segment before the credits roll no matter what channel or program. I believe you can set up playback profiles based on program class, a friend has auto-skip on for soaps and off for other things.

- George