[mythtv-users] New Upnp Channel Changer Script (Dish VIP 211 users definitely read)

Dan Wilga mythtv-users2 at dwilga-linux1.amherst.edu
Mon Apr 13 20:09:53 UTC 2015

On 4/13/15 2:22 PM, Jon Heizer wrote:
> Other than another thread on here saying it did not work in Canada on
> one of their providres, 100% of the feedback I have received is here.
> It is still a bit weird having all these 9000 channels, but mostly
> because they are in a different order than they were before. Besides
> that no complaints here.
Another odd thing about the 9000 channels is that they aren't always
present for channels that do otherwise exist in HD, so there's no way to
get the channel in HD. One example I ran into this past weekend was
MoreMAX, which only seems to exist on 312. Of course, this is the fault
of the receiver and/or Dish, not the tuning script.