[mythtv-users] MythTV Player 1.1.5 available to all on Google Play Store

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Sat Apr 11 14:00:43 UTC 2015

On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 9:28 PM, Bill Meek <keemllib at gmail.com> wrote:
> That came up during testing, including the case of prefixed (e.g.ttvdb.py_)
> v.s. non prefixed. The specific case for grouping different inetrefs for
> the same title is (for example): Masterpiece Classics, where the title
> is the same, but some users choose to manually put unique inetrefs for
> Downton Abbey, The Paradise and Inspector Lewis. MythTV users that prefer
> to use one inetref for all "sub showings" of a given title will find
> all of them grouped together.

Ok, but I haven't done that.

> As it is now, the 2 inetrefs you cited are considered to be different.
> That's why you see 2 groups of Jon's (soon to be Trevor's) show. I
> suspect those displaying 71256 are older shows.

I haven't found a pattern.  Some old recordings have the prefix, some don't.

Is there a way to get MythTV Player to group the recordings the same
way that mythfrontend does?  I think most users would want a
consistent grouping (isolating Downton Abbey in both MythTV Player and
mythfrontend, or neither, but not grouping them together in
mythfrontend but not in MythTV Player).

Eric