[mythtv-users] analog and HDMI audio output

Stephen P. Villano stephen.p.villano at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 04:33:18 UTC 2015

On 4/11/15 12:28 AM, Hika van den Hoven wrote:
> Hoi Daryl,
>
> Saturday, April 11, 2015, 5:41:18 AM, you wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 10:30 PM, Hika van den Hoven <hikavdh at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>> Hoi Daryl,

>>> keyboards.
>>> tablets, but
>>> you
>>> should be
>>> realize
>>> that is
>>> they can
>>> same
>>> need an
>>> bluetooth

>>> with
>>> you
>>> you

>>> any

>>> top
>>> TV when
>>> system can
>>> radio
>>> keyboard
>>> sound
>>> but

>>> my
>>> I can

>>> I was thinking. What happens to interference if you connect your
>>> bleutooth dongle through a cable, placing it about 1,5 m away from the
>>> computer and the RF dongle?
>>>
>>> Tot mails,
>>>   Hika                            mailto:hikavdh at gmail.com
>>>
>> Hoi Hika, you genius never ceases to amaze me! With a 15m usb extension I
>> have found clear sound away from the clutter of the tower etal. Thank-you.
>> Now I just need to figure how to configure my asoundrc directory, but that
>> should be a new thread, I think.  Many thanks to all, this list rules!
>> Daryl
> Great! Always happy to be of service.
> It's just that I'm good at associative analytical thinking, seeing
> links and connection others sometimes miss. Plus I'm almost 100%
> autodidactic without a mold pressed on by a teacher, preventing a lot
> of others from looking outside the common ways. And I hate not
> understanding. Problems only exist to get solved!
>
> Tot mails,
>   Hika                            mailto:hikavdh at gmail.com
>
> "Zonder hoop kun je niet leven
> Zonder leven is er geen hoop
> Het eeuwige dilemma
> Zeker als je hoop moet vernietigen om te kunnen overleven!"
>
> De lerende Mens

A worthy method, when properly admixtured as required.
I initiate in didactic mode, when general proficiency exists, I switch
to socratic.
One the topic is generally comprehended to relative proficiency,
socratic methods require the student to learn to excel as an expert in a
complex field.  :)
I'd have helped myself, but my time is extremely heavily divided of late. :(