[mythtv-users] How to correct my mistake?

Hika van den Hoven hikavdh at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 01:46:33 UTC 2015

Hoi Saul,

Saturday, April 11, 2015, 3:27:10 AM, you wrote:

> I had a recording, I wanted to change its Recording Group and
> accidentally put it into Live TV Recording group ... it disappeared
> from view ... how can I get it back?

Do you mean you don't see the live tv group or that that group is
empty. If empty you should, depending on your settings, be able to
find it for some time in deleted. If it's not there it's really
deleted.
If you don't see the livetv group you have to enable it. Go to the
menu while in the group list and you can edit what is visible.

Tot mails,
  Hika                            mailto:hikavdh at gmail.com

"Zonder hoop kun je niet leven
Zonder leven is er geen hoop