[mythtv-users] LiveTV don't skip ahead after pause

Frank Phillips frankalso at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 03:59:53 UTC 2015

On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 10:27 PM, Daryl McDonald <darylangela at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 4:26 PM, Josu Lazkano <josu.lazkano at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> This week I am migrating my backend and frontend to Debian Jessie from
>> Wheezy.
>>
>> I notice that when I pause in LiveTV, then I can not skip ahead. When
>> pausing the time continue to run.
>>

> After pausing I hit "e" then I can skip ahead or back (west and east
> arrows respectively) in incremental seconds, increased with north arrow or
> decreased with south arrow.

E in livetv opens the channel editor. E in a recording edits the recording.

Josu, if you mean you are trying to seek without unpausing, that is
correct. While paused it will only move frame-by-frame with the left and
right arrows. The time continues to increase because it is still recording.

While paused, you can use < > to skip 1-second at a time. Also, you can
enter a digit and arrow to go that many minutes forward or back.