[mythtv-users] alt lightweight web servers for MythTV?

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Fri Apr 10 03:23:38 UTC 2015

On Apr 9, 2015, at 10:21 PM, James Miller <gajs-f0el at dea.spamcon.org> wrote:

> So I'd like to ask here whether anyone might direct me to some other resources that can help me out of this impasse? I would be most appreciative of any input that might allow me to progress toward getting MythWeb up and running here.

A Gentoo user might be able to come in with a brilliant pointer but if not perhaps you could start with what have you installed and how have you configured it and what directory has your copy of mythweb.

This plan is obviously abbreviated but start with what you’ve done already and include nginx’s nginx.conf and if you’re using an additional one for myth that one too.

- George