[mythtv-users] MythTV Player 1.1.2 available to all on Google Play Store

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 21:33:47 UTC 2015

On 8 Apr 2015 10:07 am, "Daniel Frey" <dmfrey at gmail.com> wrote:

> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mythtv.android
>
> MythTV Player 1.1.2 is now generally available on the Google Play Store.

Thanks Daniel, very keen to try this out. I've tried to use it but I
initially got an error saying Master backend connection failed. Then when I
returned to the app some time later it looked like it had retrieved the
recordings after all.

But then when I go into videos I get the same error and this time no videos
are retrieved. Other apps such as Mythling are using the same connection
details successfully.

Having had a bit of a play it looks like the connection is being lost and
dropping in and out. For example I can retrieve a list of recordings but
when I try to play one it says Backend not connected.