[mythtv-users] New tuners don't auto-switch the DVBT2 - do I need 0.28?

Ian Oliver lists at foxhill.co.uk
Mon Apr 6 09:46:11 UTC 2015

And to continue my monologue ...

I've made progress and now have mythtv-setup tuning all of the SD and
HD channels with the cxd2843 driver switching between DVB-T and DVB-T2
as appropriate (in a horribly bodged way!)

However, if setup or the fe just go ahead and tune, it all works, but
if they notice it's in DVB-T2 mode, then there is some sulking, so I'll
have to practice more deception.

It all seems to work seamlessly with the 290e, but the drivers are very
different, so there isn't a huge amount to learn from it.