[mythtv-users] New tuners don't auto-switch the DVBT2 - do I need 0.28?

Ian Oliver lists at foxhill.co.uk
Sat Apr 4 07:54:34 UTC 2015

OK, sorted. The prebuilt 0.27 uses qt4 but mine is built against qt5 so
I needed to install libqt5sql5-mysql

I was actually trying the tree from "dm at prolingua" as per that
earlier thread so see how far DVBT2 support had gone in 0.27 before
everything switched to 0.28.

It looks like not far enough for you to be able to scan the transports
and see DVBT2, so I'm really not sure where to go now.

Anyway, I build mythtv from source, and get at least mythtv-setup
working, and that's a fairly good feeling!