[mythtv-users] Happy fourth birthday, lil' mythbox

Jerome Yuzyk jerome at supernet.ab.ca
Wed Apr 1 17:31:36 UTC 2015

On Wednesday, April 01, 2015 12:06:48 AM Ian Evans wrote:
> My Mythbox, a combined FE/BE, turns four today. 15,730 episodes recorded.
>
> Huge hugs to the developers and to the great mailing list community that
> is always helpful with suggestions and advice.
>
> If anyone wants to send gifts, my mythbox did say something about a 4-6TB
> drive. :-)

Got you beat for longevity: My first recording was on 2006.11.20, and the
box has been up 24/7 since except for 2 6-month winter breaks when I was
somewhere warmer. Only 17,328 episodes though - I guess I don't watch as
much TV as others. My #1 is national news, #2 is local news, and #3 is The
Daily Show. #4 is NHL Hockey. My only top-10 "scripted" series is South
Park at #9.

--
A little of Jerome's MythTV World: http://mythtv.bss.ab.ca