[mythtv-users] mythcommflag not working

Carl Hunter cdhunter2 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 30 13:20:17 UTC 2014

On 9/29/2014 7:00 PM, Karl Newman wrote:
> This reply ended up in my spam filter for some reason. Anyway, I was
> going to suggest that you try to ping the mythtv-dev list. Although it's
> possible that the key developer(s) that worked on that code are no
> longer with the project. A git-bisect could be helpful here, too, to
> identify the exact commit which broke it, but those are a pain with
> mythtv because of the database versioning. You'd really need an isolated
> system (or chroot?) to test with.
>
> Karl

I do have an isolated system running Mythbuntu 11.10 with 0.24
installed.  I can compile on it too.  I was thinking of stepping through
the git commits until it broke.  I think I can compile everything but
only use the new mythcommflag and libmythtv-0.24.so.  Could someone
correct me if I'm wrong?  I'm still learning all the git commands too so
I'll take a look at git-bisect.

Thanks