[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase not processing "updates" from SD for existing programs

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 20:44:57 UTC 2014

On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 8:08 PM, Bill Meek <keemllib at gmail.com> wrote:
> ... assuming everyone updates to a current version.

Eventually everyone would (where "eventually" means
about 5+ years :-).  But as the entire datadirect legacy
support is due for some improvements by Schedules
Direct, the "eventually" is more likely to make all
the improvements moot.  I know I was not aware of
the specific Schedules Direct schedules for their new
services at the time the patch was written.  As efforts
by the devs are always better focused towards the future
than the past, perhaps this ticket/patch should be
closed as no longer relevant.