[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase not processing "updates" from SD for existing programs

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Mon Sep 29 18:07:00 UTC 2014

I think I am coming to a conclusion (after having filed 2 bugs with
Schedules Direct about lineup problems that don't actually exist) that
mythfilldatabase is not updating timeslots where there are changed
program data.

The first was last week when a program name changed from "black-ish" to
"blackish" and the latest is with a timeslot that appears to have
completely changed the program that is in.  Even after a:

$ mythfilldatabase --dd-grab-all

my guide data is not reflecting what is at SD right now, but seems to
have some previous iteration of what was being shown in that timeslot.
SD have proven to me that what is in their data right now is correct so
that can only mean that mythfilldatabase is not updating the local guide
data with the update for some reason.

Am I the only one seeing this?

I'm running 0.27+fixes from g2d4a7c9 FWIW.

Cheers,
b.