[mythtv-users] the right way to do tuner priority?

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Mon Sep 29 15:33:07 UTC 2014

On Mon, 2014-09-29 at 10:38 -0400, Michael T. Dean wrote:

> If this is a one-time issue, the right solution is a one-time override
> rule ("Record this showing" or "Don't record" the showing you don't want
> it to record or whatever).

Except that the upcoming recording listings in both MythFE and MythWeb
are only showing the analog "7 WWNY" showing of the episode and not the
"102-77 WWNY" showing, so I don't have anything I can choose "Record
this showing" with.  Maybe that's actually the crux of the issue.  Maybe
the guide data is missing that entry.

Yeah.  That's it.  My guide shows different shows entirely for the
digital feed of WWNY vs. the analog feed.  They really are the same
channel.  Really.  They are.  Really.  ~sigh~

b.