[mythtv-users] Lirc commands in a shell script

Hika van den Hoven hikavdh at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 11:37:09 UTC 2014

Hoi All ,

 I have Radio integrated in Myth with some adaptations as in the wiki.
 The radio command (ivtv-radio and aplay) itself runs as an
 independent service and I can select stations (with iradio, which can
 set the station on the screen or v4l2-ctl) either through a Mythmenu
 or through a shellscript. Also Volume (with amixer) I can control
 through that script.
 Through my remote I can turn it on and off, by starting/stopping the
 service. I would like to also be able to select stations and adjust
 volume through the remote. That way I do not need to turn on the
 screen. As I have seen suggested, it would be possible to receive
 Lirc commands in a shellscript, as long as of cause it's on the
 foreground. Does anybody know how to do that?

--
Tot Mails,
 Hika                          mailto:hikavdh at gmail.com
Mijn Mailadres is gewijzigd. Zie hierboven!

"Zonder hoop kun je niet leven
Zonder leven is er geen hoop
Het eeuwige dilemma

De lerende Mens