[mythtv-users] SchedulesDirect Changes

Robert Kulagowski rkulagow at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 16:20:23 UTC 2014

The sd-utility.php program has an "Extract" function. It only performs
a read of the tables.

./sd-utility.php --extract

Using beta server.
Using timezone UTC
sd-utility.php utility program API:20140530 v0.12/2014-09-26
Attempting to connect to database.
Which sourceid do you want to extract:>1
Please send the USA-IL57303-X.extract.conf to grabber at schedulesdirect.org

That's pretty much all you need to do; once we get the extract we can
turn it into a lineup. The one thing you'll need to know is your
sourceid; if you're not running the "full" version of the grabber
(which creates tables and adds things to settings) then I don't call
the routines that make a pretty version of the MySQL data.