[mythtv-users] Program Shchedule Downloading Options - Schedules direct parameters?

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 04:10:44 UTC 2014

On 09/22/2014 10:21 PM, Douglas Sargent wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>       my reinstalled my Mythtv box, it works perfect but it is not updating
> the schedules direct listings automatically. I know that I put some
> parameters on that menu option but I never saved them to do it again, and I
> cant seem to find them on the web.
>
>      Can some one please walk me through the Program Shchedule Downloading
> Options screen with parameters for schedules direct.

Some notes from mine.

# Using mythtv-setup, configure the following:
#   Automatically update program listings: Checked
#   Guide data program: mythfilldatabase
#   Guide data arguments: --dd-grab-all
#   Guide data program execution start: 0
#   Guide data program execution end: 23
#   Run guide data program at time suggested by the grabber: Checked

--
Bill