[mythtv-users] Linhes Install with RAID 0 Software Array (Fakeraid)

scott at tbwifi.ca scott at tbwifi.ca
Mon Sep 22 16:00:16 UTC 2014

I understand your point.  Please note though that Linhes (used to be
KnoppMyth is a dedicated or canned distribution specific to Mythtv and has
little else loaded.  With no success in the way of help from the Linhes
forum, I was leaning on my friends here that may have a tip to send me on
my way successfully.  Historically dating back almost 10 years I've had
great help from this group to get through similar hiccups.

Thanks!
Scott