[mythtv-users] Dual DVB-T PCI device

Thomas Boehm mythtv-users at lists.boehmi.net
Wed Sep 17 13:35:40 UTC 2014

On 16/09/14 07:01, Josu Lazkano wrote:
> I am looking for a dual DVB-T PCI device, I have lots of USB but they
> use to stop working after some hours, they can not lock to the
> transponder.
>
> Any recomendation? I prefer PCI than PCIe.

How about a network tuner? Since I replaced my Nova-T 500 PCI with a HD
Homerun network tuner I don't need to worry about drivers and other
issues anymore. They just work, unlike the PCI card. I had to always
cold boot to get the firmware loaded, disable the IR port etc. to get
them to work...

HTH
Thomas