[mythtv-users] CPU for dedicated backend

Josu Lazkano josu.lazkano at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 09:30:22 UTC 2014

Thanks again for your help, this thread is a big help for me, there
are lots of different point of view and that great.

I will combine the backend with the frontend, I added a Nvidia GPU to
the backend.

I had my backend and the frontend in the office room, is next to the
living room, so I had a hole in the wall to pass the HDMI and IR
receiver cable. That way I want to combine them.

As Simon says, there is no good and bad configuration, we need to
adapt to our needs. That the best think about open source and MythTV,
there are plenty of options.

Thanks for the replies.

--
Josu Lazkano