[mythtv-users] mythcommflag not working

Karl Newman newmank1 at asme.org
Wed Sep 10 18:11:33 UTC 2014

On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 10:09 AM, Rob Owens <rowens at ptd.net> wrote:

> [...]

Yes, that would be quite interesting. My experience is that comm flagging
(on SD MPEG2 files from a PVR-500) went from near perfect in 0.24 to
catching maybe 1 out of 3-4 in 0.26 and beyond (I skipped 0.25). I assumed
it was some change in the integrated ffmpeg but if there were other changes
it would be nice to bring them back, ideally with some switches to choose
the "old" or "new" algorithm, per channel.

Karl