[mythtv-users] MCC woes

Daryl McDonald darylangela at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 04:29:31 UTC 2014

On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 12:20 AM, Thomas Mashos <thomas at mashos.com> wrote:

> On Sep 8, 2014 9:17 PM, "Daryl McDonald" <darylangela at gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > On Mon, Sep 8, 2014 at 11:50 PM, Daryl McDonald <darylangela at gmail.com>
> wrote:

> darylangela at gmail.com>

> 'dpkg

> Status=Not/Inst/Conf-files/Unpacked/halF-conf/Half-inst/trig-aWait/Trig-pend
> >>> >
> +++-==========================-==================-==================-=========================================================
>  (no

> install of
> 12.04
> handling
> backups?

> >>  daryl at daryl-A780L3C:~$ dpkg -l mythbuntu-bare-client
> >> Desired=Unknown/Install/Remove/Purge/Hold
> >> |
> Status=Not/Inst/Conf-files/Unpacked/halF-conf/Half-inst/trig-aWait/Trig-pend
> >>
> +++-==============-============-============-=================================
> >> ii  mythbuntu-bare 2.6          all          Mythbuntu Bare Client
> >> daryl at daryl-A780L3C:~$
> >>
> >> I'll look into the upgrade.
> >

> > I did a "sudo apt-get mythbuntu-bare-client 2.6.3" agreed to the
> download ran the "dpkg" again and got the same 2.6 result.

> You will need to get the updated package from the bug report I posted

Ok I downloaded it and:

 daryl at daryl-A780L3C:~$ cd Downloads
daryl at daryl-A780L3C:~/Downloads$ cd mythbuntu-bare/
daryl at daryl-A780L3C:~/Downloads/mythbuntu-bare$ ./configure
bash: ./configure: No such file or directory
daryl at daryl-A780L3C:~/Downloads/mythbuntu-bare$ make
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.
daryl at daryl-A780L3C:~/Downloads/mythbuntu-bare$ sudo make install
[sudo] password for daryl:
make: *** No rule to make target `install'.  Stop.
daryl at daryl-A780L3C:~/Downloads/mythbuntu-bare$

obviously I'm doing something wrong