[mythtv-users] MythTV needs to listen on 2 ports

John Moore (Compucom Systems Inc) v-johmo at microsoft.com
Fri Oct 31 15:12:42 UTC 2014

Take a look at the address.  It's a @Microsoft address.  Its my work account.  I have no option so see the prior message during reply cause the standard here at Microsoft is newest message on top.

John Moore
OSG VM Solutions Team

-----Original Message-----
From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org [mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Raymond Wagner
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2014 8:07 AM
To: Discussion about MythTV
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] MythTV needs to listen on 2 ports

On 10/30/2014 2:11 PM, John Moore (Compucom Systems Inc) wrote:
> All this love about my having to use Outlook...  <3

Technically, you don't have to use Outlook for personal email, and you can talk to exchange servers just fine using any IMAP client. For what it's worth, the version of Outlook (14) I have on my work laptop has no trouble top posting, bottom posting, inline posting, or trimming the original message down to the key information I'm replying to.  I can't believe Microsoft would remove those abilities in newer versions, as especially that last one is very useful.