[mythtv-users] Comcast encrypting World Series on FoxHD

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 00:20:40 UTC 2014

On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 10:52 PM, Kirk Bocek <t004 at kbocek.com> wrote:
> I am on Comcast Martinez just north of you and have been able to watch and record the games just fine. I record Fox HD all the time.

Unless my memory is completely gone, Martinez gets
KTVU for Fox programming, whereas KCBA in Monterey
had Comcast remove KTVU from the lineup.  Different
affiliates may make different (protection) choices.  Also,
as I recall, KTVU is Fox owned/operated, and KCBA
is owned by <someone_else> (which is probably
influenced KCBAs decision to require Comcast to
remove KTVU).