[mythtv-users] Patches that improve mythcommflag accuracy

faginbagin mythtv at hbuus.com
Tue Oct 28 04:48:22 UTC 2014

On 10/27/2014 9:57 PM, Kingsley Turner wrote:
> On 27/10/14 16:28, faginbagin wrote:
>> I will also post to the dev list to follow up on Gary Buhrmaster's remarks about a stash of samples from around the world. If I can get a hold of them, I will test my changes on them.
>>

> Hi Faginbagin,
>
> I can send samples from Australia.
> Please let me know what you need - size, length, SD/HD, etc.
>
> cheers,
> -Kingsley

Hi Kingsley,

I was hoping to find a set of test recordings that the mythtv devs already have, and consider useful test cases. I could chew up a lot of bandwidth and disk, collecting samples that only I and one other person care about. That said, if you're willing to test my combined patch first, and find a test recording that my patches don't help, I'd be willing to look at it more closely. As you know video recordings are huge, even SD. So it would help to narrow it down to something that you already know is problematic with my patch.

Thanks,
Helen