[mythtv-users] Metadata Lookup Errored in Backend Log - On Every Recording.

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 18:08:41 UTC 2014

On 10/26/2014 08:21 PM, Greg Grotsky wrote:
 > Okay, I have taken another set of full logs. This time with system and
> debug level as you had suggested:
>
> Backend:
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14826228/mythbackend.20141027010240.4416.log
> MetaData1:
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14826228/mythmetadatalookup.20141027010350.4590.log
> MetaData2:
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14826228/mythmetadatalookup.20141027010355.4606.log
> MetaData3:
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14826228/mythmetadatalookup.20141027010400.4626.log
>
> I took a look at them but I can't decipher what is wrong.

Hi,

I'm stumped. Here's 4 suggestions (in reverse order of what I'd do, but quickest.)
After each, re-try the metadata download:

    Boot mythbox (which I hate because if it works the problem is masked.)

    Restart the mythbackend (bad for the same reason.)

    delete the cache in: ~mythtv/.mythtv/cache/mythmetadatalookup-mythbox/data*/?/*
    (still would hide the problem.)

    Apply this patch and make another run, look at the output in /tmp/easy.log
    http://pastebin.com/kjQ4LKVW . The question being, why can't the backend
    find the Python bindings yet when you run tmdb3.py from the command line
    it works OK.

--
Bill