[mythtv-users] Metadata Lookup Errored in Backend Log - On Every Recording.

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 20:09:45 UTC 2014

On 10/26/2014 02:19 PM, Greg Grotsky wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 26, 2014 at 1:12 PM, Bill Meek <keemllib at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> ^^^ can't figure that part out...
>>
>> I didn't see the command line in the pastebins, did/could you run
>> with -v system?

Hi,

Should have been more specific. I was thinking of: mythbackend -v system <plus your
regular options>. Just to see if in the failing case, an unexpected path is being
used. It seems unlikely since MythVideo works OK, but probably worth ruling out.

Or, you can do:   mythbackend --setverbose system   if you don't want to restart the BE.

My bindings are really under: /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages and site-
packages is an empty directory. I can only guess that that's not an issue.

I see PYTHONPATH path getting set set to: ...Resources/lib/python2.6/site-packages
for MAC_OS builds. I can't see anything in the MythTV logs that would tell if
PYTHONPATH is set.

--
Bill