[mythtv-users] MobileMyth v.7 Released - Better Late Than Never

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Thu Oct 23 23:44:58 UTC 2014

On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 12:27 AM, Jon Heizer <jheizer at gmail.com> wrote:
> Long time, no update.  I've finally wrapped up an update to MobileMyth.

Thanks, Jon.  I'm glad to know you're still maintaining it.  I use it regularly.

Were you still planning to put together a proper .deb package at some
point or would you like me to do that for you?

BTW, I'm still seeing an issue with the videos section where I
navigate to a folder and see videos in the list that come from other
folders.

At one point I created a symlink /var/lib/mythvideo/MythGallery which
points to the photos folder.  (MythGallery can't handle the videos
from my camera.)  If I use MobileMyth and navigate to a top level
mythvideo folder called "phone" (holding movies pre-transcoded for my
phone) I see not only videos from this folder, but also all videos
from a folder MythGallery/misc/ephone (home movies recorded on my
phone).  I suspect the fact that one folder name is a suffix of the
other isn't coincidental.  This happened with 0.6 as well.

Eric