[mythtv-users] MobileMyth v.7 Released - Better Late Than Never

Jon Heizer jheizer at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 20:15:52 UTC 2014

> Wait, you were trying to make a Google Cast app and didn't bother to look
> at the official documentation?
>
> __
>
> I was writing a website pretending to be an app based on their preview
documents but not using a line of their sdk that were released like 9
months before the official sdk/API key register process.  During that time
the default receiver was removed and I had to sign up for a new API key
once it was "officially" released as my preview one was deactivated.  At
which point you are rejected and find your previous 9 months of waiting
were a waste.  I didn't reread to see the default receiver was reenabled,
no.  After all this I was just fed up.  I didn't need this, just did it for
the hell of it.