[mythtv-users] SD Data Only Through Oct 31

Robert Eden rmeden at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 02:44:11 UTC 2014

On 10/20/2014 8:51 PM, Kirk Bocek wrote:
> The Nov 1 monster approaches. Sulfurous rain shall fall, cats and dogs living together...
>
> But more immediately, right now I am only getting data through October 31.
>
> I have installed the RPZ fix on the house DNS server:
>
> Resolving webservices.schedulesdirect.tmsdatadirect.com... 54.210.29.17, 54.236.201.56
> Connecting to webservices.schedulesdirect.tmsdatadirect.com|54.210.29.17|:80... connected.
> HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 401 Authorization Required
> Reusing existing connection to webservices.schedulesdirect.tmsdatadirect.com:80.
> HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
>
> Data comes in, but not past Oct. 31

Oct 31 is just a coincidence.
Remember the problems the past two days with the outages?  There was corruption in the input data and I kept backing out the changes.  I disabled the
automatic imports until I can improve the process. (tonight's project).    I just pushed out this mornings data (12 hours late).

I also confirmed that Gracenote is providing me exactly two weeks of data starting at midnight UTC.    By the time I get it, it's already noon UTC, so
half of day 14 is already gone.  I'll see if I can get more data.

Robert