[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase: Where did movie "star" ratings go?

Daryl McDonald darylangela at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 16:07:35 UTC 2014

On Oct 20, 2014 11:02 AM, "Bill Meek" <keemllib at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 10/20/2014 09:11 AM, Dan Wilga wrote:
>>
>> Perhaps this has been discussedand I missed it, but since updating to
0.27.4 (not using the experimental JSON grabber), I no longer get the star
>> ratings I used to get for most movies in my listings.Is this a fault of
the code on the MythTV side, or is it the new provider?

http://forums.schedulesdirect.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2599&start=20#p7899

> Looking at my Program Guide GUI, there are movies that
> report 3, 4 and 5 stars. I only checked 12 hours worth
> of shows on one channel today.
>
> Looking directly at the DB, I have 1702 shows with
> a stars value > 0.0 (and none > 1.0.) Seems OK here.
>
> I'm running 0.28-pre and also the non-JSON solution.
>
> You might have to cite a few of the movies that work and
> a few that don't. I'm of the opinion that the SD Forum
> is the right place to post them.
>
> --
> Bill

Yesterday when I tried a movie search by 7 stars or greater, myth searched
and searched finding nothing. Looking at new movies none were rated.