[mythtv-users] silence detection blocks jobqueue [ mythcommflag; silence.py ]

Mike Perkins mikep at randomtraveller.org.uk
Mon Oct 20 11:20:35 UTC 2014

On 20/10/14 12:10, Stefan Pappalardo wrote:
> I don't know what the "14065" is for, but I tried to run the script from command
> line.

"14065" *is* the Jobid. This is the number by which mythtv identifies your job
when it is first run. That is why you should put %JOBID% in the command line for
your User Job, myth will then substitute a new number for that string when it is
first run.

If the job fails, sufficient details are left in the database that you could
re-run the job, either from within myth or from the command line, using the
jobid once the problem has been identified and fixed, of course.

--

Mike Perkins