[mythtv-users] silence detection blocks jobqueue [ mythcommflag; silence.py ]

Stefan Pappalardo stefan.pappalardo at gmx.de
Mon Oct 20 10:05:36 UTC 2014

When I get it right then there are two ways to call the script:

1.) /usr/local/bin/silence.py --chanid %CHANID% --starttime %STARTTIME% --loglevel debug --nodblog --syslog local7 --presetfile ~/.mythtv/silence.preset

or

2.) /usr/local/bin/silence.py %JOBID% --loglevel debug --nodblog --syslog local7 --presetfile ~/.mythtv/silence.preset

Which way do I have to store in the database in field "UserJob1"?
The second way won't work in terminal, because there is no relation to the recording. And where can I get the right JobId to use?

Stefan Pappalardo