[mythtv-users] A Forest - theme disappeared??

Paul Harrison mythtv at sky.com
Thu Oct 16 08:47:13 UTC 2014

On 15/10/14 23:36, PlainFaceBoy wrote:
> Hi - I recently tried an upgrade to 14.04, but have now reinstalled
> 12.04 and restored by mythtv 0.27 fixes - I'm all working and happy
> again!
> (Problem was mainly around Nvidia drivers and fact that I use two
> cloned screen - VGA and HDMI, but in trying to fix that Mythtv broke
> as well)...anyway, when I reinstalled everything, the 'A Forest' theme
> had disappeared from the list of themes.
> Is there a way to add it back into the mythtv list?
> ....or failing that a way to install it manually?
> Thanks.

Looks like the last version this theme is available for is 0.25. It may
be it's been updated for later versions but no one has told us.

I would contact the theme author to ask him what the status is. If it
has been updated for later versions we will be happy to make it
available in the theme chooser.

http://mythtv-themes.github.io/A-Forest/

Paul H.