[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct DataDirect replacement service testing

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 20:57:55 UTC 2014

On 10/15/2014 03:21 PM, Mark Perkins wrote:

>> On 16 Oct 2014, at 5:57 am, "Calvin Dodge" <caldodge at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Meanwhile, my system stopped getting new data around 4-5 days ago.  I
>> tried running it manually, and got "DataDirect: Failed to get data:
>> Download error" for every new day.  So I've commented out the changed
>> /etc/hosts line, and I"m hopeful this will be fixed before November
>> 1st.
>>
>> Calvin Dodge
>
> I assume you picked up the changed IP address that was noted elsewhere in this thread?
>
> Perhaps post the content of your /etc/hosts file and someone can assist.

And since the thread's pretty long, this will help (new name at request
of a MythTV developer):

     http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Schedules_Direct_URL_Change

Be sure to mention your MythTV version when replying. Typically,
the 1st step, if the setup is correct to pastebin the output of
a mythfilldatabase run with the -v file,network options. Note that
in later releases, the SD login name is in the log, so edit it out
before posting (only happens if you have more than one source.)

--
Bill