[mythtv-users] Poor recording of races only

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 21:14:45 UTC 2014

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 12:49 AM, Yippee Three-eight <yp_38 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> BBCAHD - sometimes good recordings, other times not:  Signal Strength:  2.3
> dBmV, Signal to Noise Ratio:  34.1 dB
> NBCS1HD - always bad:  Signal Strength - 3.9 dBmV, Signal to Noise Ratio -
> 34.8 dB
> FS1HD - always bad:  Signal Strength - 3.5 dBmV, Signal to Noise Ratio -
> 32.1 dB

It might be nice to get the "real" channel frequencies for
these channels.  I believe you can do it via the Ceton
web interface.  I am not talking about the virtual channel
number.  I am talking about the real frequency.

If, for example, you are having problems with
channels being broadcast in the 90-115MHz
range, you have FM leakage.  If you are seeing
trouble with channels being broadcast in the
700Mhz range, you have LTE leakage.