[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct DataDirect replacement service testing

leo.butler at member.ams.org leo.butler at member.ams.org
Mon Oct 13 21:27:35 UTC 2014

Thanks, Bill. I think I see part of the issue now. The beta data is
missing some lineup information. I did as you suggested above, then I
diff'd just the lineup information from the two files. There are 7
chunks: the first is cosmetic; the next 6 are channels that are missing
in the beta data. 13366 is the channel missing for Madam Secretary.

I have pasted this at
http://pastebin.com/1tZgC4yB

I also grepped each for the Madam Secretary episode information. It is
here:

http://pastebin.com/iLY5hd1Q

I think the only reason I have noticed this problem is I have set a
preference for non-hd recordings...

=====
N.B.: sd-dd.raw=beta, tms-dd.raw=legacy

Leo