[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct DataDirect replacement service testing

Robert Eden rmeden at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 18:10:23 UTC 2014

On 10/11/2014 11:37 AM, Bill Meek wrote:
> It seems that the IP address has changed. The old new address was:
> 54.164.149.223 and the new one is: 54.210.29.17.
>
> There are actually 2 addresses (of the load balancer) and anyone
> can find the current ones by typing: host dd.schedulesdirect.org

Looks like Amazon changes their load balancer IPs quite often. The best thing to do is use the dd.schedulesdirect.org address.  If you need to edit
your hosts file,  use this address: 54.85.117.227   That's a floating IP currently assigned to the server.  If we need to run our own load balancer,
I'll move that IP over to it.

Robert