[mythtv-users] "Default Settings" notification on playback

Chris Dennis cgdennis at btinternet.com
Tue Oct 7 22:43:08 UTC 2014

Hello MythTV people

Does anyone know how to get rid of the "Default Settings" notification that appears on screen at the beginning of playback?

I'm using the MythCenter-Wide theme on MythTV 0.27.  The pop-up appears at the top right of the screen at the beginning of playing back any recording or video, or even video clips in the image gallery.

I've trawled through the theme files, and searched online, but Googling for 'default settings' picks up too many irrelevant results.

I'd just like to get rid of it because it doesn't seem to serve any purpose, and just gets in the way.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Chris