[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct - Cliff's Notes?

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 18:16:00 UTC 2014

On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 6:06 PM, Patrick Ouellette <pat at flying-gecko.net> wrote:
> Except at the current time (at least as of this morning), adding the entry to
> the /etc/hosts file didn't solve the problem.  The mythfilldatabase job errored
> out with a timeout waiting for data.  Removed the entry from /etc/hosts and
> everything worked fine.  I only have 1 lineup, and 46 channels in it.

Point of information:  Are you using --dd-grab-all ?

The reason I ask is that I found that using --dd-grab-all can
result in download failed messages involving a timeout.

But any informational response (along with your observations
of success or failure) should probably be posted over on the
thread with the subject

   Schedules Direct DataDirect replacement service testing

as it has nothing to do with a copyrighted named study
guide, and everything to do with the ongoing discussion
over there.